Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.

"Don McKenzie" wrote

73s

HAM? VK2?...3...4..5...?

Reply to
Gagi-9a6aag

would have been VK3, but I was too busy with booze and broads in my early years, and never actually did anything about taking a ham exam. I was with the PMG (1959), went through radio training after telephones, then ended up as an Electrical Contractor for many years.

you just reading that? I just got a hit from Croatia :-)

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Huh...

Ahhh now I know what you are talking about... I like ham AND eggs...

PMG .... Pig Meat Gobblers???

=8-)

Just go to Richmond or St Kilda to get your hit... its closer

Actually Broady not far from you..

Cu

Mikko

Reply to
Mick DaDik

Bit early for a drink isn't it Mick?

Best I explain Mick. He drank my beer every Friday night for 20 years, so I blew smoke in his face. Now I rarely have a drink, and haven't smoked for 20+ years. We mostly talked electronics and Micros.

Then he came and worked with me on the tote. (ATL-TABcorp)

And then he got married, and I don't see a lot of him these days.

Here is a picture of him:

Cheers Don...

======================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

** Like hell it is.

** I never "attack " without a very good reason.

You have never asked me to supply one.

** There is no bet.

A bet cannot be a one sided affair.

** Shame you waited until now to say that - cos it sure looked like you were pals and you repeatedly failed to deny it.

FACT: I posted this question several times:

" ** So you already know this lunatic called " fritz " and are protecting him - right ? "

** If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....
** There is no bet.

A bet cannot be a one sided affair.

And I have no idea what you have or have not done.

** That made the alleged "bet" look like a 100% done deal between yourself and "fritz" and hence a scam.

You must be a * very naive man * not to realise how that would look to me.

** I would not doubt it for a moment.
** That was dumb.

Yank hams quoting their call signs are all over the technical NGs like a rash.

** Who are they, then ?

Pretty much only wankers, wogs and trolls left now - far as I can see.

Oh, and one up-himself parts dealer posting OT stuff on his pet hates and slandering a famous businessman all to hell.

Not a good look - Don.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

phil face the fact :\\\ **

** you just a ugly lookin , filthy stinkin troll who should have been drowned at birth...

Reply to
no one