Re: Only 11 mm LED light box Display in China!

Edlite is dedicate to develop comprehensive technology on advertising

> light-box including LED; CCF; EEFL and FLUORESCENT series.we already > sell numerous light boxes around the world for tradeshow booth or > display purpose. > > More detail,please enter into
or send e-mail to > snipped-for-privacy@edlite.hk. > Thank you for you interest our slim light box very much! >

WHOOPY DOO !!!

--
Cheers .......... Rheilly P
Reply to

"Rheilly Phoull"

They had a better business plan years ago with " Hey Mister - you want sukee sukee? Only $2. "

Cheers, Deano.

Reply to
Deano