can I make my garden solar lights bline

If I replace the led lights with blinking lights can I make my solar garden spotlight blink

Reply to
Linda

probably not. the blinky ones need more voltage.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Yep!!

--

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.
Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Probably not. Most solar lights work on very low voltage. Lowest blinky I've seen is 5 volts.

"Spotlight?" many spotlights (if you really meant to use that word) use multiple led sources in a single fixture. They'd all have to blink in usison for the light to blink.

default