Re: HOLOCAUST & HOLOCAUSTS

The original title of that post was :

>WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR OWN AUSTRALIA MINING PIONEER AUSTRALIAN TOADS & >TURDS !

Hello Monsieur Turcaud, Apparently you have used up all your medication again. You can get some more of it cheap and with no questions asked... here is a spam I just got which will make it easy for you to return to your normal calm state:

From: "Arnold" To: Subject: Cheap Drugs nb Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 17:11:13 -0500

Want Cheap And New Drugs?

Now please order your medicine from these nice spammers and take it as directed, and leave us all alone. Thank you, and Merry Christmas.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker