Re: Caller ID on USR Sportster Flash

On Stardate Wed, 22 May 2002 23:50:20 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@dogdo.com.au (Franc

> Zabkar) applied digits to the keyboard and routed the information from > some kind of brain (presumably), thusly: > >>On Thu, 23 May 2002 08:22:12 +1000, Richard Lindner >> put finger to keyboard and composed: >> >>>Has anyone in Australia succeeded in activating Caller ID on a USR >>>Sportster Flash modem?? (firmware 12.10, 4/28/98). Although the modem >>>acknowledges AT#CID=0, 1 & 2 instructions, I have been unsuccessful in >>>reading any caller info from it. >> >>No first hand advice, but have you seen this caller ID FAQ: >> >>
| "Fully expecting to be Hurt!" >

HI, Your replies are really hard to read, as you have the > symbol in your own text, so there is no difference b/t your reply and the original Post. Is there a way you can change that? Cheers Allan

Reply to
Allan

Agreed It looks like he is quoting the whole text and adding nothing

Reply to
Michael

U*h Oh !! We got a Wally here !!

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull
Reply to

On Sat, 3 Dec 2005 06:56:46 +1000, "Allan" put finger to keyboard and composed:

He's replying to 3 year old posts. His quoting style is the least of his problems.

-- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar