Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Power generator system.
Re: Power generator system.
A diesel will cope better with continual running if you're after longevity
(so I'm told by both dieso's and gen-set manufacturers, who clearly wouldn't
lead me astray :-). I've looked into gen-sets for remote installations
before and this is the conclusion drawn. Happy to hear from others.....
Lower power rating gen-sets seem to be petrol driven, but given that they
are aimed at a domestic market they probably won't be used for days on end
anyway. I guess hope that Sydney doesn't have to cope with weeks of blackout
like Auckland CBD, or even days at a time repeatedly.
- » Re: Telex model 812- Ebay- $10 <---HELP KILL OFF A SPAMMER!
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Multibus 1 - scheda prolunga - dove trovarla?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)
- » [OT] Cartello videosorveglianza, ma senza videosorveglianza
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)