NEED: These Toshiba Transistors

Toshiba:

2SA1837 2SC3181N 2SA1264N 2SC4793

Please email me with the price per each and shipping within the U.S.A. to zip 98236. Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer these.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

There are many suppliers that have these. I usually use MCM Electronics

Since this looks like transistors for an audio amp output stage, I'd consider replacing the bias transistor at the same time as a precaution. If the amp has adjustable bias, make sure you know how to measure it, and what it needs to be set to, or you'll be replacing the parts all over again.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

There's lots of fakes out there - and the 2SC3181 and 2SA1264 are some of the most commonly counterfeited. Recommend B & D Enterprises for guaranteed original product at reasonable prices.

Search for:

bdent.com

don't have their phone number handy.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Visit

you will get original devises

Reply to
electronicabills

What do you think this is ?? a Store ?? These are common and available at most supply houses ...do a search.

Reply to
kip

My thoughts entirely.

I wonder if he means 2SC3281 btw ? That's obsolete. You'll either get maintenance stock only now or fakes.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

In message , kip writes

The OP is a waste of space IMHO, he's appeared on here before asking for

*very* common parts that are available pretty much anywhere that sells semiconductors (7805 regulators IIRC, he described them as transistors) and then got all upset with people who tried to point out his error but didn't spoon feed him the information he wanted.
--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

ALWAYS at least one dipshit rises from a pile of fecal matter. I'm fully aware of these being available at most any on-line supplier. I don't need mass quantities of them thus it is not worth paying 20 times the worth of the item to cover shipping that suppliers want. What ever happened to this site being a place to help one another out? You know the good ol' fashion TRADE activity that use to take place... Oh that's right punk ass kids learned how to use a computer and are use to everything just being handed to them. Amazing!!!!!

Barry & Nikki

What makes you think that's necessary ?

How many of each are you looking for ? You never stated this !

Can't you even Google ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

And your punk asses are too lazy even to use Google ! Amazing !!!!!

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The only thing "Amazing" is that you expect any help with that piss poor attitude.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Piss poor attitude? People come here looking for help and get dung beetles that infiltrate these groups telling them how the "correct" way is to go about getting a part/help. Know how to Google? WTF..of course I did that first thing. I am fully aware you can purchase these at any given time; but I was hoping that these groups were still here for one hobbyist to help another by offering an item that they may have an extra 1-2 of and not wanting to get rich off of shipping. Getting the item working that I have is not my major priority nor did I want to sink hundreds into it thus I came here being these parts are "*very* common parts that are available pretty much anywhere that sells semiconductors". Figured someone would have some lying around since they are so easily obtainable. Right when I thought news groups could not get any lower multiple dung beetles surface instead of the usual one on a posting.

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net...

need

of

this

fashion

handed to

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

Without dung beetles, the world would be wallowing in excrement.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

So why didn't you say that ? Not to mention the qtys you need.

I read it as an invitation for a commercial response.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

If you wanted someone to give you free parts, then ask for them. We can't read small minds and your bad attitude doesn't really make anyone want to help you. Your attitude really stinks. I think you know millions dung beetles up close and personal with your shitty attitude. It is people like you who is lowering the quality of Usenet, and groups like this. Go to

and download the NTE cross reference so you can see if you can find the parts for yourself.

BTW: Get down off your high horse before you get a nose bleed and pass out from the sight of your blood.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Whaddya mean - "would be" ?

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Yet another person who refuses to read for proper comprehension. I am not expecting ANYTHING for free. I expect to pay I just don't want to pay the HUGE shipping fees or have to purchase hundreds of these to meet a wholesale distributors quota. How F'n hard is that to figure out. I am no different than anyone else that comes here looking for help, other than it appears I always attract people that do not have a proper reading comprehension background and just read their own meanings into a posting just to get crap flowing. It amazes me how one post can go into this. It use to be "We need more info." "what do you need these for, how do you expect us to know here". Well when specific part numbers are given that info. should not matter. Now you find other crap to go on and on about and infer that I am the one with the attitude. Damn right I get an attitude when people are so ignorant and can not read the written English language. If you are not from the U.S. then there is no need to reply being I stated shipping to the U.S. If purchased outside the U.S. there goes shipping again. Arrive at logical conclusions for once instead of showing your true education for everyone to read. I know what's coming next .......That's how easy it is to figure small minded people out. Go head continue... I'm here to listen and make you feel al high and mighty.

is

fully

have is

came

pretty

are

on

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

Don't take on jobs that you can't handle.

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.