OT: New course at U.Syd

Ask your boss if they'll sponsor you to do this course:

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

Hmm...I believe my previous boss may have prompted the introduction of such a course. In turn the attitude of said boss only served to strengthen the resolve of people such as "Repeat anger management supervisor" and "Overtime parasite Mick" (Names have been changed to protect the innocent...maybe)

James

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4826 (20100202) __________

James