OT: Bin Laden Dead?

And now where is nuke that was promised if he was killed?

Reply to
F Murtz

SBS actually re-ran that same footage in their coverage tonite.

Reply to
Dr Who

That might well be the 640,000 question new York ?

--
Reply to
atec77

He organised SFA and was just the bag man.

Reply to
terryc

They tend to work on the basis that mine enemy's enemy is my friend. Unfortunately this has been proven false on many occasions, this is just one.

Reply to
keithr

most likely in somebody's imagination.

Reply to
keithr

In aus.electronics F Murtz wrote: ...

-- There have been floods before and there will be floods again. The Austrailian floods weren't even record breaking. [Later turns out Monkey judges all Australian floods by height of Brisbane R]. -- Monkey Clumps , 30 Jan 2011 15:13 -0800

Reply to
kym

terryc wrote

Thats just plain wrong in the sense of what was the driver for that.

You wouldnt know what a real bag man was if one bit you on your lard arse.

Reply to
Rod Speed

keithr wrote

of Afghanistan.

They actually work on the basis that it doesnt matter who they are if they can do the job.

The russians did give up on afghanistan that way.

Reply to
Rod Speed

These handsome Al-Qaeda devils claim Europe is targeted

Tributes for Bin Laden are coming out here's one "Sandals in the Bin"

.. Petzl Islam is of course synonymous with terrorism

Reply to
Petzl

Back peddle and diversion noted.

Reply to
terryc

and wannabe pres Donald Trump effectively summed up their foreign policy in a nutshell.

Reply to
terryc

Very good news.

Unfortunately, I have the same surname with this flagrant terrorist. (BTW, I am a christian ). Hope people will do not feel too much the dark side of this name after the death of Bin Laden.

Bin Liu

Reply to
<address_is

keithr wrote just the puerile shit it you'd expect from a f****it pom.

No surprise that even the poms gave it the bums rush out of their country.

Reply to
Rod Speed

With the WMD's in Iraq.

Reply to