New "planet" discovered

Looks like a new "planet" has been discovered further out from Pluto.

Reply to
dmm
F$%K!!! I thought I'd fixed my cloaking device perfectly!!!
Reply to
Mark Harriss
Phil's new home? :P
Reply to
Alan Rutlidge
** Sounds like a real ** shit hole** of a place.
So the Rutmaniac Arse Bandit would be right at home.
......... Phil
Reply to
Phil Allison
Sorry Alan, but you're mistaking him for the slug like parasites found on the moon Titan, in Robert Heinlein's classic book "The Puppet Masters" that attach to a person's spinal cord and then take over their bodies.
Reply to
Mark Harriss
Wow, that was one book I'd forgotten! Not in my collection either.
The slugs on Uranus are worst though!
Ken (sorry, someone had to lower the tone....)
Reply to
Ken Taylor
Yes there's a few of His books I'd like to have
Reply to
Mark Harriss
either.
Too late, Philthy Phil already did.
TT
Reply to
TT
Parasite sounds a little like a Goa'uld.
Reply to
Kevin Ettery
Yeah it just predates "Stargate" by thirty years
Reply to
Mark Harriss
No Philthy Phil. This newly discovered planet is a bit further out than Uranus. :P
Reply to
Alan Rutlidge