National TR-5090A TV schematic needed.

Maybe you should dig up one of those newfangled ESR meters and check it out! ;-)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"Bob Parker"

** Bought mine on May 4, 1983 - after earlier placing a $100 deposit on March 22 at Sydney Hi-Fi Centre in York Street Sydney.

S/N 300 346

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, you just can't help yourself, can you? What did I say to upset you, and when will you grow up? Or maybe you're right, I have no clue and am just making things up. I know that you're not too bad with electronics - it's a shame that your social skills aren't up to the same level. ... Steve

Reply to
Little Steve

"Little Shit"

** Needs an enema - badly.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil, I feel very sorry for you. You really are a sad case. I couldn't be bothered wasting any more time on you. I hope for your sake that you eventually sort out your problems. (My advice is that you seek help, since obviously you haven't already done so. You're sick.) I didn't say anything offensive about you, so what's the problem? I was only trying to help Bob. Anyway, you've about done it for me, as far as these electronics newsgroups go - I won't be back. ... Steve

Reply to
Little Steve

"Little Shit"

** Big splat ........

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Another notch on your holster :-( Proud of yourself? Feeling smug and superior again?

TT

Reply to
TT