Looking for a technically competent business partner

Hi all. I have an idea for a medical device that I think could be quite profitable. Although I think it would be really quite simple to manufacture I simply do not have the technical expertise to make a prototype. I do not think there is any new technology to be developed here, just an adaptation of existing technology to a novel idea.

What I do have is the idea, a thorough knowledge of the medical field in question and some money to finance at least the first part of the venture.

I am looking for someone with technical competence in electronics, particularly measuring of biological surface potentials and the transmission a short distance using a radio link.

If any person thinks they can provide such technical expertise and has the time to develop a prototype please contact me and I will provide a more in-depth explanation. Like I said I am willing to enter into some kind of partnership and provide the initial financial outlay.

I am in Brisbane and of course a local person would be best but but this is not essential.

Thanks.

Dr. Angus Mann Email me angusmann at pobox dot com or 0419011055

Angus

Arn't we all looking for one of these?

Reply to
jjbruce