Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
April 13, 2005, 11:30 am
rate this thread
Hi all. I have an idea for a medical device that I think could be
quite profitable. Although I think it would be really quite simple to
manufacture I simply do not have the technical expertise to make a
prototype. I do not think there is any new technology to be developed
here, just an adaptation of existing technology to a novel idea.
What I do have is the idea, a thorough knowledge of the medical field
in question and some money to finance at least the first part of the
I am looking for someone with technical competence in electronics,
particularly measuring of biological surface potentials and the
transmission a short distance using a radio link.
If any person thinks they can provide such technical expertise and has
the time to develop a prototype please contact me and I will provide a
more in-depth explanation. Like I said I am willing to enter into some
kind of partnership and provide the initial financial outlay.
I am in Brisbane and of course a local person would be best but but
this is not essential.
Dr. Angus Mann
Email me angusmann at pobox dot com or 0419011055
- » Ping: "The Family" - Re: Flat and super-flat Cat5e cable
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair