Looking for a few Quicklogic FPGA's

I am after 20 or so Quicklogic FPGA's for a production shortfall before a re-design. The chips I am after is the pasic1 series, QL8x12B in a 68 pin PLCC package. These are obsolete, we have tried a couple of suppliers, but they came in programmed which is not good for a OTP part.

Have also tried QL12x16B and these may be more common but at the moment we have some on order and I'd rather the original ones so I don't have to install the softwaqre, re-compile etc. Does anybody know where a handful of virgin FPGA's may be lurking?

Reply to
geoffjunkster

Three suppliers show some stock for the QL8x12B:

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones