Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- laserjet II or III parts free
- Paul and Paula
June 7, 2005, 2:23 am
rate this thread
Hi all, I have stripped a laserjet II and III to get the stepper motors and
other bits. Some of the rollers have gone squishy (sticky) (how does one
Does anyone want any of the remaining parts, free? Ill probably tip or
recycle the rest if nobody has a need for them. You pay mail or pickup from
me in Perth.
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming