laser toner chip dump

hi! does anyone has any eeprom dumps for laser toners?

best regards...

-- I am Locutus of Borg, Your life as it has been is over, From this time forward, You will service... US!

kod odgovora na mail, umjesto onih gluposti iza @ treba upisat gmail.com
Reply to
Locutus of Borg

What does it matter? Your ass has already been laminated.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Dana 26.09.2007. 19:57, Michael A. Terrell upi chelom po tipkovnici i nastade slijedeci tekst:

Dude! I am just trying to save some money... i need it for Samsung SCX-6220...

-- I am Locutus of Borg, Your life as it has been is over, From this time forward, You will service... US!

kod odgovora na mail, umjesto onih gluposti iza @ treba upisat gmail.com when replying via mail, remove all crap after @ and write gmail.com

Reply to
Locutus of Borg

hi, what does this mean ? ", and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

thanks, mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Dana 14.10.2007. 02:31, mark krawczuk lupi chelom po tipkovnici i nastade slijedeci tekst:

from wikipedia:

DD Form 214 is a document of the United States Department of Defense issued upon a military service member's retirement, separation or discharge from active-duty military.

The full name of the document is "Defense Department Form 214", however the document is often shortened to be called a DD 214. A DD Form 214 is also commonly referred to as "Discharge Papers".

The DAV is Disabled American Veterans, #85 being the local group.

and chip dump is hexadecimal code from memory in chip (eeprom in my case)...

--
I am Locutus of Borg,
Your life as it has been is over,
From this time forward,