Hemispheres.

Give us our bloody summer back!!!

Reply to
Ian Field

I think it got delivered to NZ by mistake

bushfires, and 30+ degree days, That's aussie weather right?

Jasen Betts

Bits of America keep catching fire - and they're in the cold hemisphere.

Reply to
Ian Field

Page title 'NZ temps as hot as Aus'. Dunedin (close to bottom of South Island) had multiple days over 30 degrees earlier in the month. One day was recorded at 35 degrees, the hottest ever measured there since records started.

Frankly I'm sick of it.

--
Shaun.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
~misfit~

Usually I complain more about summer - but I'm getting old and winter isn't doing me much good either.

Reply to
Ian Field

Likewise. However it's easier and cheaper to get warmer than it is to get colder. (I can't afford a heat pump or "AC".) This weekend is forecast to get warmer day by day here in NZ. :-/