wtd: datasheet for sfc400 and sfc474

Hi all, I'm looking for a datasheet on an SFC400 ET and SFC474 ET IC. Date from around mid 70's to mid 80's?

According ecadata.de the SC474ET is a dual f/f with preset and clear, so I assume it's a 7474? And they also reckon the 400 is a quad 2 input nand, so I assume it's a 7400.

Can anyone confirm that with a datasheet?

Thanks Greg

Reply to
gcd

Manufacturers Thomson-CSF and Nucleonic, in D.A.T.A books of 70s

N_Cook

:Hi all, :I'm looking for a datasheet on an SFC400 ET and SFC474 ET IC. Date from :around mid 70's to mid 80's? : :According ecadata.de the SC474ET is a dual f/f with preset and clear, so I :assume it's a 7474? And they also reckon the 400 is a quad 2 input nand, :so I assume it's a 7400. : :Can anyone confirm that with a datasheet? : :Thanks :Greg :

Is there a manufacturer logo on the devices?

If so, have a look to see if it matches any here

Ross Herbert

Hi all, thanks for all info received. Confirmed the SFC 400 is a 7400 and the SFC474 is a 7474

Thanks to all who replied on the group and direct

Cheers Greg

Reply to
gcd