Harvey Norman the pommy view.

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Those Poms sure as hell are fuckwits; and they can't play cricket either like us sun bronzed highly intelligent Aussies!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Lewis K. Zeelastik

Having been a pom for 25years and an aussie for 45 I can say f*ck you to whoever I want.

Reply to
keithr

practical experience dictates otherwise.

Reply to
keithr

Are you talking practical experience or theory? I have seen a number of people try running 60Hz motor driven devices through transformers, none had good experiences.

Reply to
keithr

please do not take that attitude with roddles, he has papal infallibility.

Reply to
keithr

Why not admit you are done Roddles and give the bot a days rest?????

Reply to
SG1

keithr wrote

stuff that moves by courier.

exemption level, stupids.

will be locked to the ATT network,

would probably not take kindly to our

Not with vacuum cleaners it doesnt.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Some gutless pommy f****it desperately cowering behind keithr wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind SG1 wrote just the puerile shit thats all it can ever manage.

Reply to
Rod Speed

keithr Inscribed thus:

The Dysons except for certain models use a universal motor. The only other one I've seen is an electronically commuted motor. So I suspect that supply frequency wouldn't matter for that one either.

I was talking about Dyson ! With anything else YMMV.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Lewis K. Zeelastik Inscribed thus:

Yea... But who got the Ashes. :-)

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Not in vacuum cleaner motors it doesn't.

Reply to
Clocky

10 Pound pom then?
Reply to
Clocky

So, how many 60Hz vacuum cleaner motors have you tested then?

Reply to
keithr

And your point is?

Reply to
keithr

You shouldn't answer a question with a question.

Reply to
Clocky

Go to the vacspare website (or any similar site) and see for yourself that the 240V vacuum cleaner motors are rated for 50/60Hz operation, d*****ad.

Reply to
Clocky

Nevermind the bloody frequency, cleaning a vacuum is a stupid thing to do!

Reply to
Frank Slootweg