Godzilla lives underneath Japan.?

I don't doubt that, but the way this bloke made out to be dead accurate on predicting the original quake was the bit that got me.

So I was interested to see how his supposed 100% accuracy record would go on the 13th - FAIL.

The news jocks always seem to dig up these characters at times like this.

Reply to
Dr Who

correction.

shift.

Shrug, only if you are not accustomed to earthquakes. FWIW, plenty of points move by 2m in Australia with the seasons It is the 8m drop in one of the plates that is interesting.

Reply to
terryc

terryc wrote

movement may also occur elsewhere in the

correction.

of plates shifting over each other. By

Wrong, as always. Thats hardly ever seen.

Not from one day to the next they dont.

Nope.

Reply to
Rod Speed

SG1 wrote

movement may also occur elsewhere in

happening at California, stupid.

The pacific plate is moving under the eurasian plate.

Reply to
Rod Speed

major movement may also occur elsewhere in

whats happening at California, stupid.

Shame you can't move onto a clue not supplied by google

--
Reply to
atec77

Thanks Roddles.

Reply to
SG1

Thank Google!

Reply to
Clocky

Doesn't it seem ironic that fish are now eating raw Japanese.

:)

--

Sandgroper
Save planet Earth !

Certainly justice

--
Reply to
atec77

Soylent Green

True if there is no heaven or hell. And there isn't.

fritz

Or should that be Mozilla :-)

Reply to
jones