Fisher and Paykel "soft touch"

Are F&P "soft touch" panels fixable or replaceable? Can anyone point me to a F&P phone number where they can:

  1. Speak English
  2. Count to ten
  3. Listen

Thank you.

Reply to
T.T.

As the old saying goes you could probably get any 2 out of above 3 wishes....

Tom

Reply to
Tom

replaceable , and now you know why we use a Korean brand . I hear they are leaving the manufacturing plant staffed by Ozi's in Brisbane and going overseas to Asia so maybe quality will improve ? ( some product still made in ZL)

Reply to
atec77

I called F&P and got australian-based lady. While she could not answer my specific question she took her time to find a service manual and tell me what I wanted to know.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

A repair type called and looked at the stove. The unit that needs replacing is big, expensive, and not easy to get. I don't think the stove is worth repairing.

Reply to
T.T.