Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
December 31, 2005, 2:44 pm
rate this thread
Re: Altronics 1200 Watt invertor with problem - eBay
I've had a 600w DSE unit on my bench for ages awaiting repair. Got a couple
'FETS & diodes from the Spare Parts section to replace US items. May get
around to trying to get it going one of these days.
- » Who sells a wall mounted 4 x AAA and 4 x AA Nimh battery charger?
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming