Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer

My eldest daughter Sharon, who runs a business in Darwin

sent me this one. She rarely sends me anything, so I assume she was very impressed with this. Thanks Shaz.

Dontronics also sends out a little gift with all International orders, even if it is a clip on Koala made in China, without the Chinese sticker attached. A little piece of Australiana. :-) The Japanese love them. They remember Skippy and friends!

==========================

Excellent customer service from this Hong Kong retailer

I recently bought a protective case for my new Galaxy Samsung Tab. It wasn't easy to find one at a city retailer in either Sydney or Perth (and not for want of trying - I spent a couple of hours looking for it in the Sydney CBD and a large Perth shopping centre), so I ended up buying it on-line from an eBay retailer in Hong Kong.

It arrived last week - well within the 7-10 days estimated, and especially impressive because it was over the busy Christmas period.

What's even better, the price was incredible - just $11.98, including postage (I did eventually see this at another Perth shopping centre, and it was $25, for something that wasn't as good).

But that wasn't what impressed me the most. The best part of this buying experience was the slip of paper enclosed with the package:

Full Story:

There are some other interesting stories on that page also.

Cheers Don...

=======================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

geworks-nt.com), sent me this one.

s. Thanks Shaz.

en if it is a clip on Koala made in China,

The Japanese love them. They remember Skippy

=3D=3D

n't easy to find one at a city retailer in

hours looking for it in the Sydney CBD and a

y retailer in Hong Kong.

y impressive because it was over the busy

tage (I did eventually see this at another

.

experience was the slip of paper enclosed with

nce

I have had those letters a few times too. It is nice to get, and you don't get them here.

Reply to
kreed

Same here.

Seems to be the trend out of China.