ebay liars

I have been trying to get a cheap clamp meter that is capable of DC
current but almost all add are untrue.No matter how I phrase the
question they almost all say dc current but are not except for the very
expensive.

Re: ebay liars

I reckon that in a lot of items the seller cannot understand English so
they just get someone to text it for them, the main aim being to sell
the item. Most don't seem to have any tech knowledge and cant answer any
questions and come back with "Dear XXX can you send a photo" or similar
sort of stuff.

Re: ebay liars
 F Murtz wrote:

There are many clamp meters for around $50 ( Aussie sellers) that ARE DC.

WTF ?

......   Phil

Site Timeline