do not call register

products.http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid=16654

I have had only two calls. In this case, they actually asked for the cat by name, (smokey) and without waiting for a confirmation as to who they were talking to, proceeded to try and sell a mobile phone plan.

The other was a survey about what political party I would prefer at the next election. This sort of call is probably not covered under the ban anyway.

Other than that it the DNC list seems to have had an impact, with hardly any calls coming since registering on the DNC list, even before it officially started being actually implemented. before, it was normal to get several a day.

It is amazing how quiet things are now, you can actually get things done without constant interruptions.

Reply to
kreed

I have not even bothered wasting my time registering to the DNC list, there are that many exemptions, why bother? But amazingly, the calls have stopped, so I suspect the industry have been rather stunned by just how quickly nearly everyone has registered. Perhaps they are busy annoying another market?

--
Regards

Kevin Martin

To reply - delete what is "not required" (Abbrev) from my address.
Reply to
Kevin Martin

Only if you believe their time is worth more than your own.

Get's old pretty quickly IMO.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Once again hypocrite McKenzie jumps in with his whine about anything unsolicited, and then adds his characteristically spammy tagline.

If only there were a register to block his thinly veiled, unsolicited newsgroup advertising.

Reply to
Trespasser

You should have put the cat on the line...

Reply to
Gingre

Your cat should agree. You would score a mobile phone.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

So how money can Don get from this posting?

If only there were a register to block his thinly veiled, unsolicited newsgroup advertising.

Reply to
Frank