Digital Radio - Page 2

Re: Digital Radio

Bugger that, I'm off to learn German...

--
__          __
#_ < |\| |< _#

Re: Digital Radio

Only problem Angela jerkal is worse than our pollies...

Re: Digital Radio

  or a demented commy fat bisexual liar

Re: Digital Radio

Re: Digital Radio
or what you idiot labor supporting imported eu trash , your gonna have a
tanti ?

best go back to playing with yourself unless you found some bacon to
attract  dog

Re: Digital Radio

Sorry, Babelfish balked at that mess you just puked forth.

Have fun fingerpainting with your own shit Baz, there's a good boy...

Re: Digital Radio

Even NZ rejected Baz, pity we didn't have stricter quarantine laws
back when that happened.

Re: Digital Radio

With  access charges like that, you could move anywhere in Australia and
save money.

Re: Digital Radio

Not gonna happen with the Abbott/Murdoch alliance "governing" the
country for their own benefit, not to the benefit of all Australians.

Site Timeline