Modern digital radio basics?

I've been trying to find a site with simple explanations of modern digital radio basics, like a block diagram of a DPSK receiver. When I search google or MS, what I get are long lists of the titles and abstracts of deep theoretical papers on the subject. What I am looking for a website something akin to a beginning textbook.

Any favorites?

Reply to
Richard Henry

In message , Richard Henry writes

Ed Douglas
Reply to
Ed Douglas

try

Mark

Reply to
Mark

Interesting, but too elementary, and not modern enough, I'm afraid.

Reply to
Richard Henry

-- Joe Legris

Reply to