CommLinx closing sale

Hi All,

CommLinx Solutions is closing down in a few weeks and we're having a closing down sale. The link below shows the stock items we have for sale:

All items are listed at or below cost price. So far this list has only been posted to aus.electronics so now is a good time to pickup a bargain or two.

Please note the following conditions:

1) All purchases to be pre-paid via EFT, Bankcard, Visa, Mastercard or AMEX.

2) All prices listed are ex-GST.

3) Minimum total order value of $20 please.

4) Refer to

for details on 'non component' items.

5) Delivery will be via Express Post for $10 including GST.

6) All items are new and a tax invoice will be provided, although obviously don't expect any long term support. Most items however will still be covered by manufacturer warranty and can be sourced elsewhere for future requirements.

7) Preferred ordering method is to send an e-mail to sales 'at' commlinx.com.au with the items you want, a delivery address and a contact phone number. Orders will be processed in the order received, obviously limited numbers of stock are available so we will call back to get payment details and confirm the total cost and quantity of items that can be shipped.

Regards,

Peter Johnson, CommLinx Solutions

Netspace

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:27:27 +1000, "Netspace" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I hope this means that your fine collection of schematics won't be lost to us:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi Franc,

Because Laipac Technology get quite a few hits through our site they're purchasing the content and domain name from us. I imagine they'll maintain the schematics site, but if they choose not to down the track I'll make sure it's given a good new home. Already had an offer along those lines from Don at Dontronics but if that eventuates may also just move to a personal web site.

Just also started to list a few items at e-bay that the group may be interested in:

(hopefully this link works for everyone and is not just a temporary link, seemed to work from a few different PCs here).

Regards,

Peter Johnson, CommLinx Solutions

Peter Johnson