Business 4 Sale

Do to health reasons we are offering our CNC Parts exchange and Repair Service for sale. Income is whatever you want it to be. I limit it to gross about $250,000 a year. Over $100,000 personal income for you. Potential is much more. Price is negotiable.

I will finance all but $100,000. You get my stock to cover that.

1) You Get, Stock. 2) Web sites, 3) Customer list and files. 4) Test equipment and jigs. 5) Prints, Manuals and Schematics. 6) I will verbally assist for one year. 7) I will maintain web sites for one year. 8) All contacts used to assist in operation.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE EMAIL QUALIFICATIONS:

THAT IS, NUMBER OF YEARS IN THE BOARD LEVEL REPAIR OF CNC CONTROLS. AND RESUME FOR PAST 10 YEARS.

EMAIL: snipped-for-privacy@att.net

Reply to
tjones

Post that in rec.crafts.metalworking as well. Very active and knowledgable group.

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Boris Mohar