Circuit designer wanted

I am a hobbiest/researcher and occasionally need circuits designed which are beyond my present abilities. Is anyone with good all 'round experience interested in taking on some spare time work?

I can do final assembly, so only schematics, prototyping, etc. are needed; and you can work at your own pace.

The circuits primarily involve analogue and digital signal generation, amplification and load driving; all within the 1Hz to 2MHz range.

Please respond directly to my email address. I have good references and know enough to specify exactly what I need, suggest parts, etc.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Harold Burns

Reply to
Harold Burns