Bright Star Crystals?

Anyone know a valid email address for Bright Star Crystals? snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.com bounces, and the phone rang out when I tried to call them.

Reply to
1234

Bright Star was bought by Hy-Q earlier this year. I've got their details on my work computer, but I *think* this entry in the White Pages is them:

HY-Q INTERNATIONAL AUSTRALIA PTY LTD

25 Winterton Rd Clayton 3168 (03) 9562 8222
snipped-for-privacy@hy-q.com.au

Reply to
Bob Parker

are they still alive, you should Hy-Q in melbourne they are still around at least when i last checked 12 months ago

Reply to
not here

Reply to
1234

The same Bright Star people are still working there and they're as helpful as ever, so not a real lot has changed. :)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

hhmmm,

I sent an email order to Gary at Bright Star recently, and got a reply saying his new email address was at snipped-for-privacy@tpg.com.au

maybe the 2 companies combined, or maybe Gary moved ?

certainly there is no Bright Star on the web any more !

....Grumpy in Canberra !

Reply to
sombody else

I asked Gary Blundell what had happened,

here is the reply...

Mr. David Wright the Director of BSC retired on June 1 this year, the business was offered for sale to Hy-Q International (Aust) P/L. They accepted the offer and we became Hy-Q Crystals. We still have the same staff and factory, just new owners.

so

Bright Star are now Hy-Q, but still out at Rowville. Phone is : 03 9764 1311

No mention on the Hy-Q website however !

... Grumpy in Canberra

Reply to
sombody else