Source: Clear Hollow plasic tubes?

Roughly around 30-40cm long, rigid clear plastic .. diameter isnt TOO
important, but around 2cm roughly would be nice .. Preferably cheapish if
possible .. I can picture in my mind exactly what I need, but can't think of
something they'd have actually been used for.. Tried bunnings/etc and come
up blank ..
Anyone got any ideas? :)
Thanks in advance! (Preferably clear, but coloured/tinted plastic would be
fine also) ..
Thanks!
Reply to
Lord-Data
Try searching for words like acrylic or polycarbonate with the obvious 'tube' or 'tubing'.
I find things like

"Lord-Data" wrote:
Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au
Reply to
Andy Wood
Look in the Yellow Pages for your local plastics supplier - they should stock acrylic tube in a bunch of sizes. In my case it's the local fibreglass shop that also stocks acrylic sheet, rod and tube and, conveniently, the stuff to stick it together.
Reply to
Poxy
Go to a plastic seller, or fabricator. (or bettter yet ring a few.) you'll probably have to do that during business hours.
Bye. Jasen
Reply to
Jasen Betts
Is there a special glue? I just use cyanoacrylate glue (supaglue), it sticks acryic really well.
Bye. Jasen
Reply to
Jasen Betts
I use CA too, but the guy seems to have a whole shelf-full of solvents and cements.
Reply to
Poxy
Have you tried a chemistry equipment supplier? Might be worth a try. Also, some of the animal auto water/food dispensers use a tube like that - if you only need a couple perhaps you could modify one of those.
David
Lord-Data wrote:
Reply to
quietguy