19" KDS model:XF-9P,chassis:C812

19" KDS computer monitor (flat
screen),model:XF-9P,chassis:C812,year:Feb 2002,UL Listed:7K04.Problem
no power I found Q706=2SC5584=NTE2533=HOT to be shorted due to cracked
solder connections at the base signal drive components:
R723
D705
R734
D706
R720
R721
T701=horizontal driver x-fmr
before I replace Q706 I would like any common repair tips for this
chassis as I don't repair computer monitors because usually about 70%
of them have defective flybacks but I rang this one and it's
fine.Thanks in advance.
Note:this unit is similar to 19" HP computer monitor M90
model:D6433A,chassis:C812
Sidney
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia
Canada