64 bits, a reprise

The ISA for the 64 bit architecture seems to me to be a much more friendly ISA then the 32 bit, at lesat for those of us who think themselves to be assembly language buffs.

Complaints about memory size can be answered with doing all variables as 32 bit in the A64.

Reply to
Gareth's Downstairs Computer

Really? The 32bit was great for had written assembler, but the 26bit variant really was a thing of beauty. As for for 64 bit, it's pretty bland, so I'm leaving to the compiler.

---druck

Reply to
druck