Spectra Physics Laser 136

Hi,

RSXMFE

I?m really interested in details related to production of this mode l and his catalogue. I just found this one:

but probably there are more specific documen ts.

I appreciate all information that you might share about this device Thank you, Miguel

Reply to
Miguel Teixeira

RSXMFE

del and his catalogue. I just found this one:

but probably there are more specific docum ents.

Hmm I can't really help. But you found some of Sam's FAQ sites. Try searching/ scrolling through here.

You can also send Sam an email and ask him directly. He very well may have lots more information.

George H.

Reply to
ggherold