Q about DVD Player

Hi, I have a dvd player that have an exit on the back that called "VGA output - Prograssive Scan". I tried to findout what this exit for but didn't find anything. maybe someone know what is this exit for? I thoght it for connecting a monitor but it didn't work

Reply to
asdan87

Might be nice to know the make and model numbers of the "dvd player" in question.

Reply to
webpa

you right, the compeny is ViewPoint and the model is dvd vp-306

Reply to
asdan87