Need service manual for Hitachi V-650F

Anyone know where I can get a service manual for a Hitach V-650F
oscilloscope?  I've found some for other models on e-bay, but not this one.
Google hasn't been much help either.  I'm willing to pay for one.

thanks

Re: Need service manual for Hitachi V-650F

The V660 is available for free download on

www.eserviceinfo.com

I don't know how close that model is, but I think you can post requests on
there as well. From the home page just put in " oscilloscope " in the
'enter' box, and Hitachi in the 'mfg' box. Most of their freely downloadable
manuals are multipart .RARs, so you will need Winrar or whatever program to
de-archive the files when you have them downloaded.

Arfa

Re: Need service manual for Hitachi V-650F

Thanks.  :-)  I was able to download that and the stuff for the 1050, which
should be the 100MHz version of my scope.  Funny that one manual covers the
XX60 models, but the 1050 manual seems to only cover the 1050.  Odd.   Oh
well, thanks again.

Site Timeline