Hitachi V-650F oscilloscope: how's the quality/reliability?

Hello.

I am thinking of obtaining Hitachi V-650F analog scope. Its bandwidth and features are more or less sufficient for what I need. I found its manual on this Hitachi website:

(under "004 Oscilloscopes" folder).

But I am not really sure about the reputation of Hitachi scopes (the price is good though, around $70, with cords). Are they reliable and good quality scopes? What as the experiences of owners of this model here? All input is welcome.

Thank.

Reply to
Blue