Need help finding/ordering part

I'm trying to repair a IR remote receiver. Have found what could be the problem. Will replace two front end transistors.

The markings are a follows: TO 92 case, "KSP" top line, "10" second line, "-238" bottom line, or perhaps KSP10-238 ?

Any ideas where I can find or order these? I have googled it and can only find KSP10 No mention of -238 so I am not sure of how to positively identify these two transistors.

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
tnom

On Sun, 03 Apr 2011 16:30:48 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net put finger to keyboard and composed:

KSP10 NPN Epitaxial Silicon Transistor:

The datasheet is dated September 2002, so the "238" could be a YWW (Year / Week) data code. Are there similar date codes on the other components?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar