Need help finding a switch

I had a PCB made up and wasn't careful to pay attention to the pin spacing on the switch I used. I need a SPST momentary switch with a 4mm or .156" pin spacing where the center pin is common. I wanted it to be ..1" spacing but I didn't double check that so now it is too late. I have been looking at data sheets for switches from mouser and digikey and have had no luck yet. I am thinking I may have to get out the drill, and drill some new holes.

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
http://thewishzone.com
Reply to
Chris W

A SPST switch doesnt usually have a center contact, just two end ones.
Did you mean SPDT?
Reply to
John Fields

Drill it if you wish to save your PCB....

Reply to
Lord Garth

Sorry I did mean SPDT

--
Chris W

Gift Giving Made Easy
Get the gifts you want &
give the gifts they want
http://thewishzone.com
Reply to
Chris W

I've seen a SPST that used the same construction as the SPDT. These had a center pin and one side pin only.

Reply to
Lord Garth

--
Seems like _everybody_ has switches with contacts on 0.185" centers,
so if you use a rat-tail jeweler\'s file you\'d only have to elongate

Is it possible to mount the switch to the intended enclosure and wire down to the board?

--
This is an automatic signature of MesNews.
Site : http://www.mesnews.net