Konica Minolta DiMAGE X50 Digital Camera problem

Q posted at:

For more details click the link.

Help please!

my lcd screen is now 1/3rd silver. i can take pictures and it comes out ok but i just can see the whole picture on my screen. i did not expose it to water or drop my camera. can i fix this?

Reply to
Boba

Boba: You asked.... "can i fix this?" The ANSWER is NO .... ..... contact Konica Minolta and find out where their service center is. electricitym

Reply to
electricitym

Problem is that Konica-Minolta ceased to exist as a camera manufacturer this March 31, 2006. Sony Corp will take over the Konica-Minolta camera business.

Check this link for more info:

lsmartino