Konica E500 camera DC power input

Hi ya, I have searched for information on the polarity of the DC socket for the Konica Minolta E500 digital camera. I have a universal regulated supply I wish to use. Anyone with this detail please, thanks? I have a meter if there is an way to find this. Thanks.

David

Reply to
David Sewell

Just to clarify my question, I only want to know if the centre pin of the 3v input power socket is negative or positive. Thank you.

David

Reply to
David Sewell

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 10:02:04 -0000, "David Sewell" put finger to keyboard and composed:

Test each pin for continuity with the battery negative terminal, or with the USB negative.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar