I made a schematic for the newest 2007 Black&Deck spacesaver drip coffee maker

subject. coffee maker drip. new. Black and Decker the space saver model with the LCD display and 5 gray push buttons sold in 2007.

mine quite , dead as a stone. last one lasted 17 years, this one lasted 17 days.

I am a tech. so I drew up a schematic while eating lunch one day. the 24 volt zener diode (Z01) shorted , this kills the DC supply to EVERYTHING. I replaced it with a 1N -4749 amercian (north) diode. like new. to see my schematic , go to: ( crude hand drawn but accurate)

down load it and print to 8.5x11 sheet. enjoy

1 day lost , saved $50 plus tax, any questions , send email. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Pulse-Debunker

correction: try this link, jpg files wont show in this usnet page, rats. so this works

Pulse-Debunker

ubject. coffee maker drip. new. Black and Decker the space saver model with the LCD display and 5 gray push buttons sold in 2007.

mine quite , dead as a stone. last one lasted 17 years, this one lasted 17 days.

I am a tech. so I drew up a schematic while eating lunch one day. the 24 volt zener diode (Z01) shorted , this kills the DC supply to EVERYTHING. I replaced it with a 1N -4749 amercian (north) diode. like new. to see my schematic , go to: ( crude hand drawn but accurate) ubject. coffee maker drip. new. Black and Decker the space saver model with the LCD display and 5 gray push buttons sold in 2007.

mine quite , dead as a stone. last one lasted 17 years, this one lasted 17 days.

I am a tech. so I drew up a schematic while eating lunch one day. the 24 volt zener diode (Z01) shorted , this kills the DC supply to EVERYTHING. I replaced it with a 1N -4749 amercian (north) diode. like new. to see my schematic , go to: ( crude hand drawn but accurate)

down load it and print to 8.5x11 sheet. enjoy

1 day lost , saved $50 plus tax, any questions , send email. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

down load it and print to 8.5x11 sheet. enjoy

1 day lost , saved $50 plus tax, any questions , send email. snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Pulse-Debunker

Pulse-Debunker wrote in news:1185584093.587155.126040 @z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Not a very smart one. If it was only 17 days old you should have returned it....

snip

me

Subject Black and Decker B&D space maker coffee machine, Schematic, wiring diagram ,etc.] I made a nice schematic using CAD schematic capture, and deleted my pencil drawing.

My maker , shorted Z01 , zener diode 24vdc , causing display to go dead.

15 mins to fix. cheap $1

enjoy

jtgh

jerry the gear head

Reply to
electronics-tech

On Jul 27, 6:09 pm, Pulse-Debunker wrote: > ubject. > coffee maker drip. new. > Black and Decker > the space saver model > with the LCD display and 5 gray push buttons > sold in 2007. >

You should be ashamed of yourself for repairing a unit clearly under warranty. You are messing up the statistics on failures and making it worse on the rest of us by preventing the manufacturer from correcting a fault. Reverse engineering is frowned upon ;-)

GG

Reply to
stratus46

What? The warranty on a coffee maker clearly states:

"4 Years or 4 O'clock -- whichever comes first." :-)

Jonesy

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia