Keurig model B70 coffee maker

My keurig just died out of warranty. There is no display however I can see a tiny spark at the plug when I connect it to an electrical outlet. So it's not completely open for whatever that's worth. I removed the bottom but this thing was definitely not made with "service" in mind. It's jam packed and appears pretty unserviceable. Does anyone know of any common problems with these before I chuck it and buy a cheap POS throwaway? (What I should have done in the first place) Thanks, Lenny

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper

Like any high current appliance...it is very often a burned wire or heated spade connector that has given-up-the-ghost!

Reply to
Bob_Villa

What's the worst they could say?

Contact Us by Phone 866-901-2739 Keurig's Address Keurig, Inc. At Home Customer Service

55 Walkers Brook Drive Reading, MA-01867

--Winston

Reply to
Winston

:)