Hipo power supply

Anyone have any inside info on a hipo power supply? This thing came out of an HP DVR. It looks much like your standard computer supply electrically but due to the space requirements it is going to be a nightmare to unassemble. The supply has three boards shaped into a U. One board unplugs but the others are soldered together .To get those boards seperated is going to take more patience than I'm willing to put in unless I know for sure that I can find a bad component. Spares are unavailable so I need to fix it or toss it. Sound familiar to anyone? bg

Reply to
bg