Codan 7302 Power Supply - any info

Have one of these, in a box the same as the green 6801 and the 7113 PSU (except it's blue). Internally it looks half-baked - DC in and DC out, 723-based control board, but no AC segment.

Has anyone ANY info on these? Google has turned up exactly nothing.

Reply to
pedro

Probably of no use at all but...

Suggests 7303 to refer to 7115 and there is a schematic.

Reply to
Clocky

No idea, but Codan also makes DC-DC converters. How safe would it be to attache a variable PS and see what comes out the other end.

Reply to
news18

Not a 7302 though.

Reply to
pedro

Yeah I know, but I thought it might be similar. Is Codan still around? Try emailing them.

Reply to
Clocky