Power Supply

Hi! Can anyone tell me if I can use a RCA Power Supply #JSK3220=007E in place of a # JSK3220-077D or # JSK3220-00B MDL J32L637 L32WD12 The boards look identical. Thank you for any help I can get. The board for the L32WD12 is unavailable Vince

Reply to
Vincent Schmitt

The RCA number is 272062 which I have seen listed using similar numbers to what you list. I believe that the suffixes are more for manufacturing locations than differences in the supplies. You should be fine making the substitution.

Dan

Reply to
dansabrservices