for ARFA: need Bose Wave schematics

Hi, I have come into possession a bose AWRC-1P, the pcb was manufactured ap r 2001, I am in the US. I have been trying to find the schematics for the u nit in order to figure out the transformer winding voltages. I understand a rfa or others may be able to help me obtain a copy. I was wondering how I c ould email them. thanks

Reply to
sweesiong78