FIDELITY CTV 1400TF

TV Picture is down to approx 10mm across the screen. Have deen told it is the "Frame Chip" that has gone. Can anyone tell me which is the "Frame Chip" so I can fix it?

Mother Board has No 190-931317-P1.

Many thanks

Chris

Reply to
HERCYBIRDC130

In data Sun, 18 Jun 2006 22:57:45 +0200, HERCYBIRDC130 ha scritto:

This has a vertical\frame fault. number of chassis? see for an IC mounted on an heatsink, and eventually take a photo

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

HERCYBIRDC130 ha escrito:

that is probably an ONWA chassis. trace the vertical yoke wires (yellow and brown usually) back to the pcb and look for an IC with more than 6 legs mounted on a heatsink (often an AN or tda prefix). Not usually expensive. I would only attempt this repair if A) you're good at soldering and B) know the dangers of working inside tvs even with no power.

-B.