Fidelity CTV 3132 NF

This TV was dead but I found 5 parallel i ohm resistors o/c (not burnt) in the SMPS. Replaced and now emits regular faint clicking sound. Anyone got a circuit diagram please? - I've searched everywhere. The SMPS uses a 16 pin TDA8380A and BUW13 NPN power transistor with a CNG82A optical coupler for the feedback. What is it safe to try? Don't think the transisot is faulty.

Reply to
Andrew Rogers

On 31 Mar 2005 00:38:35 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@radstone.co.uk (Andrew Rogers) put finger to keyboard and composed:

See the application diagram on page 68 of this datasheet:

The GTV1000 Global TV Receiver:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar