Braun shaver- how does it come apart? Battery type?

Braun 5 476 shaver. How is it held together? Can't find any screws or obvious clips that keep it in one piece.

On the back there is an international "recycle" symbol with the term "NH accu". What type of batteries are these? Sources?

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@privacy.net

G. Louie

Anyone know where this site went? I have been unable to bring it up.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

The wayback machine still has some of it.

NSM

The one I needed was there. Thanks so much.

Dick

Reply to
Dick